Meet Ringaile Sirvaitis
- Bachelor of Accounting and Economic Analysis, Vilnius Univ.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Ursuline College
- Masters of Science in Nursing, Ursuline College
- Esthetician Certificate and Degree, Brown Aveda Institute
- Physical Fitness Instructor Certificate, International Physical Fitness Trainers Association
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- The Dermatology Nurses’ Association, Nurse Practitioner Society
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- Family Nurse Practitioner, AANP
- Licensed Esthetician
About Ringaile Sirvaitis:
Ringaile Sirvaitis is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners National Certification Program (AANP), as a family nurse practitioner. Born in Lithuania she has resided in the United States since 1999. In addition to English, she is fluent in Lithuanian and Russian. For many years her passion and interests were focused on health, and more particularly, on beautiful skin. During her advanced nursing training she has studied in the dermatology department of Cleveland Clinic. Her diverse background and expertise in skin care gives her an excellent platform for sharing her knowledge and educating patients about the preservation, nurture, and well being of the skin.