If you’re looking for smooth, even-textured and colored skin, healing of sunspots and hyperpigmentation, and overall younger-looking skin, then the Perfect Derma Peel is a perfect solution for you.
With this specific peel, you’ll find that, after an initial healing period, your skin will acquire a natural glow, will look brighter, and fine lines will be reduced.
What is the Perfect Derma Peel?
The Perfect Derma Peel is a specific peel formulated with lutathione, Kojic Acid, TCA (Trichloroacetic Acid), Phenol, Salicylic Acid, Vitamin C and Retinoic Acid.
While this may sound like a mouth full, what all of this means is that it works to remove the top layer of damaged skin, while providing antioxidants via the Vitamin C in order to reveal the new, fresh skin lying beneath.
Who is the Perfect Derma Peel For?
Those who suffer from hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and skin discoloration like melasma.
Anyone suffering from acne scars leftover from troubling acne may also benefit from this peel. Over time, and with the necessary number of treatments, patients will find their scars reduced and smoothed.
Furthermore, if you want to minimize early signs of aging, the Perfect Derma Peel may also be for you.
If you’re curious if this specific peel is best for your skin concerns, book a complimentary consultation with our medical aestheticians!
Perfect Derma Peel Before and After
When it comes to The Perfect Derma Peel, the results speak for themselves.
Here are a couple before and after photos to help you understand the true healing power of this facial peel and what you can expect for yourself.
As always, individual results may vary and the number of treatments to achieve your preferred results may vary as well.
What to Expect with the Perfect Derma Peel
If it’s determined that the Perfect Derma Peel is right for you, here’s what you can expect during the treatment process:
- Your aesthetician will thoroughly clean your skin, removing all traces of product or makeup
- Your skin will then be cleansed with an acetone solution in order to remove all the grease and oil leftover so the product can penetrate your skin effectively
- The Perfect Derma Peel solution will then be applied to the surface of your skin, covering every area and focusing on areas of concern (this initial stage can cause some stinging and discomfort at first)
- Next, the product will be reapplied and layered until its contents are used
- The solution will remain on your skin, and your aesthetician will remind you not to wash the area or remove the product for at least 6 hours in order to allow it to work how it needs to
- The recovery period will begin, and your newly glowing skin will be revealed in a few short days
Perfect Derma Peel Recovery
Immediately following the peel, your skin may be sensitive and red. Make sure to avoid sun exposure by wearing a hat and staying clear of the sun.
Your skin may feel tight throughout the next couple days, when it will then peel for a few days time as well. Then, your new, glowing and healthy skin will be revealed!
Interested in the Perfect Derma Peel? Book an appointment today!