At Apex, we are aligned around one mission: to transform lives through healthy skin. Each of us from Medical receptionists, to Providers, to Billers understands the critical role we play in achieving this transformation. As our company grows, we will add new team members who exhibit this passion for patient experience so that we can provide even more patients in Northeast Ohio with the transformational dermatology care they deserve.
Position: Practice Manager
Position Summary: To handle day-to day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. The Office Manager will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory controls, patient care and interactions, office staff supervision and task delegation.
Position Summary:Performs technical duties related to the production of histology pathological slides for Mohs Micrographic Surgery.
Position: Medical Assistant
Position Summary: Under the direct supervision of the physician and Office Manager the Medical Assistant is responsible for assisting in the delivery of outstanding patient careApply for Medical Assistant Position on ZipRecruiter.com
Position: Mohs Assistant
Position: Clinical Coordinator
Reports to: Practice Manager
Under the direct supervision of the Provider and Practice Manager, the Clinical Coordinator is responsible for maintaining and overseeing the daily clinical flow and staff.
- Coordinates daily huddles with office manager.
- Along with the office manager, serves as the “main clinical contact” to all providers.
- Provides immediate support and education on policy, procedures, equipment, and supplies.
- Serves as a liaison and communicates regularly with office manager. Monthly/quarterly meetings with leadership team as needed.
- Performs and over sees all medical assistant responsibilities as requested in accordance with Apex policies and procedures.
- Supervises daily work flow of clinical staff and ensures that patient flow is smooth and satisfactory.
- Provide feedback on scheduling efficiencies by working with the clinical leads to understand the providers scheduling preferences (smart scheduling)
- Over sees and maintains efficient levels of medical supplies. Order medical supplies for the office.
- Over sees that all necessary documentation is completed in all provider lab/pathology books/messages/desk work is addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensures logs are completed for each procedure and monitors monthly.
- Ensures that all clinical staff comply with all OSHA and HIPAA policies.
- Promotes and inspires a positive work environment.
- Staff development in partnership with office management through clear communication both verbally and written if need be.
- Coordinates training of newly hired MA’s, if not training the MA follow up with the trainer, trainee and Provider weekly to ensure training is going smoothly. Be sure to have the clinical training sheet completed and signed by both the trainer and trainee.
- Maintain/Assign weekly duties on the Task Board.
- Ensure all voicemails, telephone encounters, labs, and documents are completed within a timely manner. Assist with these duties when there is down time.
- Ensure MIPS dashboard numbers are kept at 9 or above. Monitor patient charts daily for each Provider in your office to ensure MIPS is being documented correctly. Work with office manager on overseeing MIPS dashboard on a weekly basis.
Guest Service Standards:
- Maintain pleasant demeanor with patients and serve as the lead to coworkers
- Attempt to resolve or assist with patient issues
Physicians who partner with Apex:
- Continue to practice without the stress of office management.
- Focus on high-quality patient care.
- Maintain autonomy.
- Enjoy flexible, customized scheduling.
- Take advantage of continuing education opportunities for personal growth and professional
We not only have an experienced medical team of dermatologists, nurse practitioners, and licensed aestheticians, but
also fully-integrated management. Many independent dermatologists are seeking alternative models due to the regulatory
landscape and nationwide consolidation in dermatology. We will add value to your current group by providing:
- Continuing your legacy of exceptional care – By aligning with Apex, we ensure that your patients continue to be
seen in the same way you practice. We add value to your current services by integrating new treatment modalities and
provide a strong management structure to help you focus on practicing medicine instead of paperwork.
- Freedom to practice medicine – A relationship with Apex enables you to delegate administrative tasks necessary to
running an efficient practice. We provide aggressive marketing campaigns to promote your practice. Integrating EMR
with centralized billing/collection services alleviates the burden of the revenue cycle and government regulations.
- Improved payer contracting – Eliminate the risk of being dropped from insurance companies.
- Aligning with Apex provides scalability – Expand your territory for increased patient opportunities.
- Lucrative exit strategy – Guaranteed employment until you are ready to retire.
Apex supports dermatologists that share our high standards of patient care to pursue their own practice and see patients on their own time.
Explore how an affiliation with Apex adds value to your current practice. We are happy to arrange a discovery meeting to provide additional background information and details about our practice operations. When you partner with us, we provide a competitive market-price transaction, with a significant cash payment upfront. Our commitment to transparency and a streamlined process means that due diligence can be conducted expeditiously and without disrupting your practice. Together, we can align around the common goal of putting patients first.
Join our growing team and expand your practice.
Apex physician team members benefit from:
- Compensation Plans. Rewarding you for your direct productivity and that of your nonphysician
- Dedicated Support Team. Experienced medical assistants and scribes allow you to
focus on patient experience.
- Higher Reimbursement Potential. Apex negotiates directly with certain payers to assure
the highest reimbursement. This means you collect more per patient while performing the
same amount of work.
- Mentorship and Professional Development. Participate in Apex Leadership
- Peer Support. Share best clinical practices with the Apex network of providers and
- Continuous Marketing Campaigns. Drive awareness to recruit new patients.
- Cutting-edge Technology & IT Support