At Apex, we offer a variety of Chemical Peels that are administered by our skin care professionals. Chemical Peels are cosmetic treatments that can be applied to the face, hands, and neck. They are used to improve the overall appearance and texture of the skin. During a chemical peel, a solution is applied to the area which causes it to accelerate the exfoliation process.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Treat wrinkles due to sun damage and aging
- Improve appearance of mild scars
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches
- Improve the texture and feel of skin
During your initial consultation, your provider will evaluate your skin and will be able to determine which peel is best for you.
Some of our most popular peels include the SkinMedica Vitalize Peel and Salicylic Acid Peel, and the Perfect Derma Peel.
Since the new skin is more susceptible to sunburn, precautions must be taken to limit sun exposure after a peel. It is crucial to wear a broad-spectrum SPF 30 or higher.