Michelle Cheselka is a Physician Assistant certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. She was raised in Aurora, Ohio, and graduated from Aurora High School. Michelle received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from John Carroll University.
Following her undergraduate education, Michelle pursued a Master of Public Health (MPH) with a focus in Epidemiology at Kent State University. Following her MPH, Michelle attended University of Mount Union’s Physician Assistant Program and graduated with her Master of Science degree in 2023.
Michelle recently completed a dermatology residency training program with some of the best dermatology providers in Northeast Ohio at Apex Dermatology. She has also completed her Diplomate Fellowship from the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants. She received additional clinical clerkship experience at MetroHealth Medical Center’s Department of Dermatology.
She diagnoses and treats both acute and chronic skin conditions and provides skin cancer screenings. Michelle is passionate about detecting skin cancer and treating psoriasis and acne. She encourages regular skin cancer screenings and enjoys educating her patients on the importance of prevention.
In her free time, Michelle enjoys cooking, going on walks, and trying new coffee shops.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from University of Mount Union
- Master of Public Health in Epidemiology from Kent State University
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from John Carroll University
- National Commission for the Certification of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants