Giavanna DiLoreto, MPAS, PA-C
Giavanna DiLoreto is a Dermatology Physician Assistant licensed in the state of Ohio and certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. She received her Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences from The Ohio State University. She earned her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Ohio Dominican University.
Gia has completed a dermatology residency training program under the mentorship of Dr. Shannon McKeen at Apex Dermatology and a Diplomate Fellowship from the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants. She diagnoses and treats skin, hair and nail conditions in patients of all ages and performs skin cancer screenings.
Gia is committed to helping patients achieve healthy, glowing skin and inspiring skin confidence. She is a strong advocate of evidence-based skincare and is passionate about providing quality care with an emphasis on education to help patients look and feel their best.
Her interests include fashion, beauty, fitness, and helping students who are pursuing a career as a PA. She loves going to Ohio State football games, trying new recipes, taking golf lessons, and spending time with family, friends, and her dog, Roux.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences, The Ohio State University (2020)
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Ohio Dominican University (2022)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Associates
- Ohio Association of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants