Rachel McKernan is a licensed Ohio State Physician Assistant and is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. She received her Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences degree and was an inductee of the Pi Alpha Honor Society upon completion of her Master of Physician Assistant Science degree at Gannon University in Erie, Pennsylvania.
Rachel has been working in the field of dermatology since graduation and finds fulfillment in helping individuals in the Tri-state Area maintain healthy skin by treating a variety of acute and chronic skin conditions. She encourages regular skin cancer screenings and enjoys educating her patients on the importance of prevention.
Rachel has completed Apex Dermatology’s residency training program with dermatology and aesthetic providers across Northeast Ohio. She also has earned her Diplomate Fellowship from the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
In her free time, she enjoys attending art and cultural events in the greater Cleveland area, exploring nature with her family, and trying new restaurants in the area.
- Master of Physician Assistant Science from Gannon University
- Bachelor of Health Science in Health Sciences from Gannon University
- Minor in Biology from Gannon University
- National Commission for the Certification of Physician Assistants
- Ohio Association of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatologic Physician Assistants