Maggie McKernan is certified by the National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants and is an Ohio State licensed Physician Assistant. She received her Bachelor of Science degree and Master of Physician Assistant Science degree, both from Gannon University in Pennsylvania.
Maggie has a focus on skin cancer, acne, psoriasis, eczema, and other cutaneous conditions. Maggie is a Society of Dermatology Diplomate Fellow and Dermatology Achieve Program alumnus. She pursues additional professional development as a Vice-chair of the SDPA CME committee and SDPA HOD junior delegate. She is passionate about providing a pathway to healthy skin and educating her patients on skin cancer prevention. Maggie was a lecturer at the annual 2020 PSPA conference and 2022 OAPA conference on benign and malignant neoplasms as well as skin cancer prevention.
In her free time, she enjoys playing volleyball, spending time with family, and exploring Cleveland with her husband.
- Master of Physician Assistant Science from Gannon University
- Bachelor of Health Science from Gannon University
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants-Diplomate Fellow, CME committee Vice-chair, and HOD junior delegate
- Ohio Association of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants