Molly Sammon is a licensed Physician Assistant certified by the National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants in the state of Ohio. She grew up in Seven Hills, Ohio and graduated summa cum laude with honors in 2018 from Cleveland State University. She received her Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences with minors in Biology and Healthcare Management.
Following her undergraduate education, Molly attended Baldwin Wallace University’s Physician Assistant Program from which she received her Master of Medical Science degree in 2021. She received additional clinical clerkship experience at Associates in Dermatology. Molly has recently completed a dermatology residency training program with some of the best dermatology providers in Northeast Ohio at Apex Dermatology and is currently working on her Diplomate Fellowship from the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
Molly sees patients of all ages for medical and aesthetic dermatology.
- Master of Medical Science from Baldwin Wallace University (2021)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences from Cleveland State University (2018)
- National Commission for the Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Ohio Association of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatologic Physician Assistants