About Kait Budzik
Kait Budzik is a licensed Ohio State Physician Assistant and is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. She grew up in Cleveland, Ohio and attended St. Joseph Academy high school. Kait then went on to attend John Carroll University where she received a Bachelor of Science in Biology in 2020. She earned her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Ashland University in 2023.
Kait has been working in the field of dermatology since graduation and is passionate about skin cancer prevention, providing education on the importance of healthy skin, and ensuring patients feel happy and confident with their skin. She has recently completed a dermatology residency training program with some of the best dermatology providers in Northeast Ohio at Apex Dermatology and is currently working on her Diplomate Fellowship from the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
In her free time, Kait enjoys spending time with her family, friends, and her dog, Jameson. Her interests include cooking, workout classes, and going to coffee shops!
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Ashland University (2023)
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from John Carroll University (2020)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Ohio Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants