Cassandra McKernan is a licensed Physician Assistant certified by the National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants in the state of Ohio. She received both her Bachelor of Science degree and Master of Physician Assistant Science degree from Gannon University in Erie, Pennsylvania.
Cassandra has a passion for dermatology with a focus on acne, psoriasis, eczema, skin cancer, and other cutaneous conditions. She has recently completed her Diplomate Fellowship from the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
In her free time, she enjoys hiking, spending time with family and friends, and enjoying everything that Cleveland has to offer.
- Master of Physician Assistant Science from Gannon University
- Bachelor of Health Science from Gannon University
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Ohio Association of Physician Assistants
- National Commission for the Certification of Physician Assistants