Pamela Hoffman is board certified Physician Assistant at Apex Dermatology.
Following a successful career in clinical research, Pamela returned to school and graduated with a Master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Case Western Reserve University in 2020. She recently completed Apex’s dermatology internship, where she learned from the finest dermatological providers in Northeast Ohio. She is currently working on her Diplomate Fellowship from the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
Pamela sees patients for all skin conditions including adult and pediatric dermatology with the goal of promoting patient health and helping her patients to look and feel their best.
Pamela has lived in the Cleveland area since 2013. Her husband is a Cleveland native, and together they enjoy spending time being active outdoors, taking family adventures, and cheering on our Cleveland sports teams.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Case Western Reserve University (2020)
- Master of Science in Medical Physiology from Case Western Reserve University (2017)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the University of Utah (2009)
- National Commission for the Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Ohio Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatologic Physician Assistants