About Elizabeth Sippey
Elizabeth Sippey is an Aesthetic Physician Assistant licensed in the state of Ohio and certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
She received her Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences in 2018 and Master of Physician Assistant Studies in 2019, both from Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, PA.
Elizabeth has always been passionate about aesthetic medicine and began her career in cosmetics soon after graduating. She has practiced aesthetic medicine in Pittsburgh and Erie, PA and continues furthering her training and certifications to offer her patients the most up to date treatment options.
“I have always believed health and wellness begins with the patient achieving the most desired version of themselves and I am grateful that there are procedures that can offer these solutions.”
In her free time, Elizabeth enjoys cooking, traveling, trying new restaurants, running and spending time with family and friends.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences, Duquesne University
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies, Duquesne University
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Ohio State Physician Assistant License
- Pennsylvania State Physician Assistant License