Debi Sorg, MSN, APRN, CNP
Debi Sorg is a Board-Certified Nurse Practitioner with Apex Dermatology. She grew up in nearby Avon, Ohio and started her career in the medical field as a Medical Assistant over 20 years ago. As a Medical Assistant, she discovered her love for dermatology where she worked for almost 10 years before becoming a Registered Nurse. As a Registered Nurse, Debi worked in clinical research and in Labor and Delivery while completing her Master of Science in Nursing degree at Walsh University.
Debi enjoys working with patients to help them achieve healthy skin through various treatments and education. Her interests are in both general and cosmetic dermatology and she is excited to see patients of all ages.
Debi and her husband Steven live in North Ridgeville with their four children. They enjoy traveling and spending time as a family.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Western Governors University
- Master of Science in Nursing at Walsh University
- Family Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Dermatology Nurses Association
- American Nurses Association
- Ohio Nurses Association