Dr. Steven J. Taub is a native of New Jersey and moved to Ohio to train as a dermatology resident at Case Western University from 1979-1980. Upon completion of his residency, Dr. Steven J. Taub joined Dermatology Associates of Cleveland where he has practiced for the last thirty seven years. Dr. Steven J. Taub is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology since 1980 and presently is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at the Case Western Reserve School of Medicine. Dr. Steven J. Taub’s expertise in dermatology includes both adult and pediatric medical dermatology as well as skin cancer treatment and prevention.
- Bachelor of Arts in physiology at Rutgers University where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa and was a Henry Rutgers Honor Scholar in physiology.
- Doctor of Medicine at State University of New York Downstate
- Medical School Internship in medicine at Nassau County
- Medical Center Hempstead New York.
- Residency in Dermatology Case Western Reserve University Cleveland Ohio
- Dr. Steven J. Taub has been a consultant at the following institutions:
- University Hospitals
- Hillcrest Hospital
- St. Luke Hospital
- Richmond Heights Hospital
- Mt. Sinai Hospital
- Montefiore Nursing Home
- Menorah Park Home for the Aging
Dr. Steven J. Taub is presently a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, Member of the Cleveland Dermatological Society and Member of the Leader’s Society of the Dermatology Foundation.