Megan Sevilla is Physician Assistant certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. She was raised in Concord, Ohio, and graduated from Hawken School in Gates Mills, Ohio. Megan holds a bachelor’s degree in Spanish from Vanderbilt University, where she was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society and graduated magna cum laude.
Following her undergraduate education, Megan moved to Washington, D.C., to pursue a master’s degree in international politics from American University. After working many years in government in Washington, D.C. and Madrid, Spain — at organizations including the U.S. House of Representatives, the U.S. Department of Defense, and the U.S. Embassy in Madrid, Spain — Megan returned to school and earned a Master of Medical Science degree from Baldwin Wallace University’s Physician Assistant Program in 2021.
Megan has been a dermatology PA serving patients in Northeast Ohio since 2021. She sees patients of all ages for general and aesthetic dermatology and has a specific interest in early detection of skin cancer, psoriasis and acne treatment, and cosmetics. Megan speaks fluent Spanish and takes pride in serving the Spanish-speaking population in Northeast Ohio.
In her free time, Megan enjoys downhill skiing and traveling with her husband and two sons.
- Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Baldwin Wallace University
- Master of Science in International Politics from American University
- Bachelor of Science in Spanish from Vanderbilt University
- National Commission for the Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatologic Physician Assistants