Meet Marlise Fletter, CNP
Marlise Fletter moved to the Cleveland area in 2015 from Indiana, and started her Ohio dermatology practice with the Cleveland Clinic. In Indiana, she spent 8 years as a Nurse Practitioner with Dermatology and Laser Surgery Associates of Fort Wayne. She has written about various topics in dermatology for Business Women of Northeast Indiana, spoken for the Advanced Practice Nurses at Cleveland Clinic and volunteered in Cleveland area skin cancer screenings.
As a board certified family nurse practitioner, Marlise began her career in family practice in 1997 with St. Joseph Medical Group in Fort Wayne, Indiana. She enjoyed 10 years building a firm foundation in family medicine while obtaining additional training in dermatology.
Marlise’s interests include general adult and pediatric dermatology, particularly skin cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment; eczema and psoriasis; and acne. She looks forward to helping patients improve the health and appearance of their skin at the Apex Dermatology and Skin Surgery Centers in Solon and Hudson
- Master of Science in Nursing, Indiana Wesleyan University
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Purdue University
- Associate of Science in Nursing, University of Evansville
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- The Dermatology Nurses Association
- Family Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center