About Dr. Moore
Born in Cleveland, Dr. Moore attended University School where he graduated Cum Laude. He matriculated at Columbia University and graduated with a degree in English Literature. From there, he decided that medicine was his calling and attended the University of Toledo College of Medicine. After graduation, Dr. Moore trained for one year in internal medicine at the rigorous MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland. From there, he completed a two-year clinical trials research fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic. During this time, he conducted research in several cutting-edge areas of dermatology.
Following this, Dr. Moore went on to complete a prestigious dermatology residency at the Cleveland Clinic, where he learned a broad range of diagnostic and therapeutic techniques. His areas of interest include medical and aesthetic dermatology, with a particular focus on the biology of pigmented lesions.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English at Columbia University
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) at The University of Toledo
- Internship at MetroHealth Medical Center
- Dermatology Clinical Trials Fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic
- Dermatology Residency at the Cleveland Clinic
Meet Dr. Moore