- Licensed Managing Aesthetician – Brown Aveda Institute 2002
- Inducted as a member of American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine 2005
- Neta Certified Group Fitness Instructor – Kent State University 2011
- CoolSculpting Certified Training – Zeltiq 2011
- Certified in vShape Radio Frequency – Alma Lasers 2014
- Masters Course in Micropen – Eclipse Aesthetics 2015
- Diploma in Personal Nutrition – Shaw Academy 2016
Andrea has over 14 years experience as a Medical Aesthetician. She Graduated from Brown Aveda Institute in 2002 and has since continued her education in all aspects of skin care, health and wellness. She was inducted into the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine in 2005, and specializes in dermaplaning, chemical peels, anti-aging skin care and micro-needling. Furthering her education on the overall well-being of the body, she became certified by the National Exercise Trainers Association in 2011. She is highly skilled in multiple body contouring procedures including CoolSculpting, and holds an advanced certification from CoolSculpting University.
Andrea’s passion is in skin health and loves educating on preventative maintenance for all ages. When it comes to the face and body, she knows that this is the only skin we will ever get. Keeping it at its best, starts with how you treat it everyday. For each individual client, Andrea will determine the best course of action using a combination of the most proven in skin care products and aesthetic services.