Meet Kate Reber
Kate grew up in South Dakota and moved to Ohio to attend Case Western Reserve University where she completed her MSN degree. She practiced as an NP in the Ohio State University’s Division of Dermatology for 6 years prior to moving into private practice within central Ohio’s dermatology community for 6 years. She then relocated to Northeast Ohio with her family.
Kate’s interests include medical dermatology, skin cancer screening, and education regarding sun awareness and early detection.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology at University of St. Thomas,
St. Paul, Minnesota, Magna Cum Laude 1994
- Master of Science in Nursing at Case Western
- Board Certified Adult Nurse Practitioner
Organizations and Societies:
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Ohio Association of Advanced Practice Nurses
- Dermatology Nurses Association